Thursday, June 17, 2010

Interview on BBC Radio 5 Live


It is 1am in Los Angeles, I barely slept in the Vuvuzela craziness and I have two interviews back to back scheduled with BBC. This is the first one. A couple of minutes before this interview the producer wanted to have a before / after sample of their own from a BBC recording.
The team in Paris worked very quickly to provide this sample. Unfortunately the engineer played twice the same recording.

Download or listen the interview here

This is what should have been heard for the before and after. As usual Simon did a wonderful job.

This is a extract of the email I received from BBC producer:
Hi Olivier,
Thanks for coming on the show this morning - I listened to it and I'm worried we played the wrong clip second time. I'm really sorry if this was the case - it sounded like we just played the same clip twice.
I guess this kind of ruins the story. It wasn't my doing - but I can only apologise if this was the case.


No comments:

Post a Comment